Deciding to build a custom home is a huge investment of your time and money. You want to make sure that you are turning to the best company. Look for a team that will give you peace of mind as well as results that exceed your expectations. Now, you might be asking yourself, how do I know what company is right for me?
Just like you won’t buy the first house you visit; don’t commit to the first builder company you find. Feel free to look around. Talking to at least 3-5 builders is the best way to start your house building process. Once you find those builders have your questions ready. They are there to help you and give you comfort on the biggest purchase of your life. Below are the top five questions you should ask every builder company you contact.
- How many years have you been building?
- How many homes do you build a year?
- How is the buyer involved in the process?
- Would you be able to work within my budget?
- Will you work with my lender?
In case you feel like adding on to your list, here are some more questions you should ask during the interviews.
- How long does the entire process take?
- Do you have a model I can walk through?
- During the process, how often should I expect updates from your company?
- Aside from the costs in the plan, what other costs should I be ready for that are not anticipated now?
- What sets you apart from other custom builders?
At Ryan Hartman, we want our current and future clients to feel comfortable talking to us. We understand that you have a lot of questions and concerns. Our team of experts is ready to assist you and answer any questions you may have before, during and after completing your project. Feel free to call and visit our website. We encourage you to do your research.