Ryan Hartman - New Home Builders in Dallas
Build-to-Suit in the North Dallas Area
Let Ryan Hartman Help You Build the Home of Your Dreams
“Some see an empty lot, others see a blank canvas.”
A custom home is like a piece of art. The home, like a painting, is a reflection of the personality and style of the artist or homeowner. Lifestyle, function, performance, technology and design are just some of the colors blended to form your perfect painting.
Ryan Hartman specializes in helping you build a dream home on your canvas or ours. Our team of qualified Home Designers, Interior Designers, Project Coordinators, Construction Supervision personnel and custom home builders in McKinney, Texas will ensure that your dream home becomes a reality.
Extensive pre-planning is paramount to the success of the project, and we leave nothing to chance in the design and materials selection process. Regular interaction and meetings throughout the build process help to ensure that all expectations are met. A final walk-through and orientation complete the build process, but know that Ryan Hartman will be around long after the closing should any other needs arise.
Come see us today to begin your homebuilding journey from blank canvas to masterpiece.
Can we build on your lot? YES!
View Our Pricing Information[CANCEL]
If you own a lot or are looking for a lot we would like to build your home.
If you have a lot picked out, please come see us. If you need plans or are looking for a lot, we're happy to provide any assistance you desire in site selection and plan design.
We can work "cost-plus" or fixed price and can help you manage your budget, so you know the bottom line before you start.
In short, Ryan Hartman is happy to custom build on your lot. We would be happy to take on custom-building projects in any of the surrounding areas of the North Dallas Metroplex. We look at the location of your lot in relation to where we are building to ensure that your job can be properly supervised. We do NOT just send crews out to do work according to a plan. Our builder will be onsite at all critical stages to ensure that your home meets your and our expectations.
Any style, Design or Price range!
Quality, Value and Design you can rely on!
Ask about our available Superior Energy Efficient Packages!
Our pricing includes standard "Designer Series" features on standard engineered foundation with pier to 15ft Architectural through landscaping allowance, EXCLUDES land, permits, septic, interior fire sprinkler, soils test. (Permit cost, interior sprinkler system, septic, foundation and soils test will vary per Engineer, City and County).
1. Do Estimate Price on Living Sq. Ft. w/Clients
2. Receive Design Felt Tip Plan deposit of $3,000.00 OR $2000.00 For Std. Plan Changes
3. Give Client Design Guideline sheets. Customer Fills Out questions on pages 7 through 10 and reviews page 1 to 6 with Sales
4. Choose the Look of Elevation that you like
5. Design a Felt Tip Floor Plan ( 2- Preliminary ) or Std. Plan Changes in CAD
6. Design a Felt Tip Elevation ( 2- Preliminary )
7. Written Estimate Proposal for Clients Features and Allowance Items
8. Client Applies for Pre- Approval Financing
9. Felt Tip Plans now go to Cad Block Outs for Floor Plans and All Elevations
10. Final CAD Plans
11. Pick Colors with Interior Designer @ Design Center
12. Start Construction
13. Close Loan and Move In
14. Kick Back and Enjoy your New Superior Energy Efficient Home for Years to come