The Build on “Your Lot” Builder
Let Ryan Hartman help you design the home of your dreams!
Ryan Hartman – New Home Consultant in Dallas
During my 40 years of experience in the home building business, I have seen the need for a new home Consultant. Time after time I have had clients bring me plans of their dream home (that they paid thousands of dollars to have drawn up) only to have their dreams crushed by the price of the home.
The biggest mistake people make is to hire an architect or home designer to design their dream home without a consultant. The client pours their heart out of all the features they want in their home while the architect steadily add these features to their design with out any regard to their budget. They leave this all up the builder which can take weeks to get a price back only to find out that the home is way over budget.
6 Step Design Consultant Process
STEP ONE (No Obligation)
1. Fill Out three page questionnaire sheet what will be emailed to you
2. Set appointment for meeting at our office
3. Set appointment for meeting to preview lot and evaluate property
STEP TWO (No Obligation)
4. Design Felt Tip Plan
5. Design Felt Tip Elevation
6. Do estimate pricing on living area square footage with Clients
7. Design deposit required to proceed (credited towards contract)
8. Revise Felt Tip floor plan (2 preliminary)
9. Revise Felt Tip elevation (2 preliminary)
10. Written estimate proposal for Clients with features and allowances
11. Balance of plan deposit required to proceed to CAD drawings
12. Revised felt tip plans and elevations go to CAD block outs for your approval of plans
13. Final CAD plans and elevations with revised cost, addendums and allowances
14. All plans deposits are credited towards Down Payment when contracted with our associated builder.
Let Ryan Hartman Help You Build the Home of Your Dreams
“Some see an empty lot, others see a blank canvas.”
A custom home is like a piece of art. The home, like a painting, is a reflection of the personality and style of the artist or homeowner. Lifestyle, function, performance, technology and design are just some of the colors blended to form your perfect painting.
Ryan Hartman specializes in helping you build a dream home on your canvas or ours. Our team of qualified Home Designers, Interior Designers, Project Coordinators, Construction Supervision personnel and custom home builders in McKinney, Texas will ensure that your dream home becomes a reality.
Extensive pre-planning is paramount to the success of the project, and we leave nothing to chance in the design and materials selection process. Regular interaction and meetings throughout the build process help to ensure that all expectations are met. A final walk-through and orientation complete the build process, but know that Ryan Hartman will be around long after the closing should any other needs arise.
Come see us today to begin your homebuilding journey from blank canvas to masterpiece.